Public education is vital to creating greater awareness of the challenges individuals with special needs face. It helps to open people’s minds and dispel myths.
As part of our ongoing commitment towards public education, we aim to create an awareness of autism, and other conditions, and the various approaches available that can help families, professionals and therapists alike better understand children with special needs.
Apart from conducting seminars and workshops we also provide training for educators, teaching aides, etc.
List of public speaking events given to date:
- “Managing Controlling Behaviour”. Academy of Rock, Manila, 20 July 2012
- “Managing Behaviour of Young Children”. iSMART Montessori, Singapore, 13 June 2012
- “Managing Controlling Behaviour”. Academy of Rock, Singapore, 10 & 24 April 2012
- “Educational Psychology: Empowering Parents”. PSY Week 2012, Singapore Institute of Management, 28 March 2012
- Special Needs Training for Professionals and Teachers for C.A.E. Jakarta, 20-23 June 2011
- “Autism Spectrum Disorder©”. Nanyang Primary School, Singapore, 9 & 23 March 2011
- Staff Training on Children with Special Needs, Calvary Victory Centre, Johor Bahru, January - April 2011
- “Relationship Development Intervention®: Bridging the Core Deficits©”. Autism Society Phillipines, Asian Social Institute, Manila, Phillipines, 27 November 2010
- “Social Stories Workshop”, Linguistic Council Pte Ltd, Singapore, 24 July 2010
- “Relationship Development Intervention®”, Autism Children’s Centre, Singapore, 25 June 2010
- “Strategies for Managing a Child’s Behavior”, Cognitive Development Learning Centre, Singapore, 20 March 2010
- “Relationship Development Intervention®: Bridging the Core Deficits”, Academy of Certified Counsellors, Park Mall, Singapore, 10 March 2010
- “Autism Spectrum Disorder”, Talk for Staff & Parents, Fu Chun Primary School, Singapore, February 2009
- “Relationship Development Intervention®”, Informal Talk for Parents, Hanoi, Vietnam, 13 December 2008
- “Autism”, 8th Annual International School Nurses of Asia Conference, Singapore, 27-29 March 2008
- “Relationship Development Intervention®: Bridging the Social Gaps”, Keynote Speaker at ‘The 10th National Conference on Autism’, Manila, Philippines, 10-11 November 2007
- “Relationship Development Intervention”, K.K. Women’s & Children’s Hospital, Child Development Unit, Singapore, September 2007
- “Dealing with Autism Spectrum Disorder”, Talk for Staff, Eton House International Pre-School, Singapore, 8 August 2006
- “Autism Spectrum Disorder”, Talk for Staff, Nan Hua Primary School, Singapore, 22 March 2006
- “Structured Teaching”, Seminar & Workshop Speaker at ‘Autism Update’, Jakarta, Indonesia, 8-10 September 2005
If you are interested in us conducting a seminar or workshop please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate what your organization does, topic(s) of interest, the intended audience, and any other information you feel we need to know.